Thursday, February 24, 2011

Commandment 1 -> I am Woman!



For the last couple of days, I have been racking my brain on how to best define the meaning of the first P&C fashion commandment; I am woman! What is it that is perceived when spoken out loud, "I am Woman"? Do you picture the first suffragette society on Captain Cook's ship waving their arms up and down frantically exposing their unshaven pits? In other words, do you picture a group of feminist women within the first colony shouting "I am woman! Women have the right to vote!"? (NB: the comment with regards to the "unshaven pits" is a facetious remark and should in no way be taken seriously.)

The simple answer is, no. The first P&C fashion commandment is not to perceive us as extreme feminists, but rather that we are proud to be women and have created a label of clothing in which women can feel comfortable and confident in, whether it be shopping at the supermarket or drinking champagne at an extravagant restaurant.

We at P&C believe that women should not only feel free to exercise all their rights that they have in this amazing country, but also wear garments that make them feel comfortable in their own skin whilst doing so!

Signing out for now **with flailing arms exposing shaven pits**

P&C
I am Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment